Username:  Password: 
Login with Social Media Follow BBCRadioForum on Twitter

Author Topic:  2015 Promises to be another um, year...  (Read 756 times)

darcysarto

• Viva Happiness
    • View Profile
2015 Promises to be another um, year...
« on: December 31, 2014, 04:38:42 PM »
.. And possibly a vintage one.  If Nigel Farage has anything to do with it though it'll be one around the 1950's..

Hello all, hope you had a good Christmas, however you spent it, with family, working or just with your radio.  Apologies if I've been a little quiet but life has a habit of taking over and can grind you down sometimes.  Anyway, here's to 2015..

What have we to look forward to?

Well there's sure to be more 'exclusives' on the BBC, like tonight's concert featuring Queen as Bill Rogers says <a href="I'd like the full list of other broadcasters who were refused this rare opportunity by Brian May.">I'd like the full list of other broadcasters who were refused this rare opportunity by Brian May.[/url]...

There'll be more jostling for positions in the run up to Charter Renewal, from not only the Murdoch Empire and the Politicians but also some seriously concerning and questionable behaviour by the BBC executives.

Meanwhile the Trust will be attempting to keep a lid on the conclusions of the Dame Janet Smith review whilst reporting on their reviews of Music Radio, Speech Radio, General Election coverage and finding time to again consult on BBC Local Radio.

In Politics, we have a General Election coming, the possibility that the Chilcott Enquiry may finally get published and a remoter one that anyone will actually be held accountable.  The there's the stupid Economy.

All this and much more, I'm sure.  I hope for you, your year is kind, peaceful and prosperous, thank you for visiting the forum, hopefully I'll be around and a bit more switched on in 2015.  Darcy x

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via furl Share via linkedin Share via myspace Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via technorati Share via twitter