Username:  Password: 
Login with Social Media Follow BBCRadioForum on Twitter

Author Topic:  What was the name of God Super Computer SCI FI Drama that went Silent :) ?  (Read 3469 times)

Sumatran

• View Profile
Hi BBC Radio Fellows,

Thanks for transmitting this wonderful Island for BBC Radio Waves. :)
I have bean trying to answer a old riddle of mine, and was wondering if anyone knows the Name of  the following:

Few years back (I think the old BBC 7 Days), I was listening to a one part episode SCI FI Drama, about a new Super, AI, (God), Computer bean built in Space. What the Humans thought would control all the Daily Finical Legal Politics Decision. But when the Grand day of Activation came. There was only Silence .

Sorry if that sounds a bit vague. But it was a while ago and bit late at night.  :-[ And with all new hype about computers, it keep coming back to me. :)

I've tried to using Grand Google Search and other sites. But all, I have found was Alpha, Omega , Earth search, Hitch Hike guide to the Galaxy related ones. Which Im 100% is its not. :(

Thank you for any help, wandering Radio Listeners.

darcysarto

• Viva Happiness
    • View Profile
Hi Sumatran, sorry for not replying sooner, was it a straight Sci-fi or was it a comedy?

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via furl Share via linkedin Share via myspace Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via technorati Share via twitter