Username:  Password: 
Login with Social Media Follow BBCRadioForum on Twitter

Author Topic:  Saturday Drama (Friday Night?) Well, He Would, Wouldn't He?  (Read 1217 times)

Albert

• View Profile
Saturday Drama (Friday Night?) Well, He Would, Wouldn't He?
« on: November 15, 2013, 10:22:05 PM »
Well, He Would, Wouldn't He? http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01qspvq

Well, I was going to get my Mr Angry head on when I found the drama this evening was a repeat from earlier on in the year.

I know the story anyway, I've read loads about it, and I think I saw a film or a documentary and there would be no need to listen to this again. But I gave it a go.

Maybe it was because I am in a different mood or perhaps I am more knowledgeable about various events since this was last aired. I don't know. But I really enjoyed this tonight. I somehow saw another side to it and was perhaps more sympathetic to events and the characters than I was previously. There are always two sides to a story of course but I think various reports, facts and events in history have shown that Mandy Rice-Davies and her friends got a raw deal from the establishment. And the justice system.

I don't think I will complain about a repeat again. And quality like this one is always worth a further listen.

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via furl Share via linkedin Share via myspace Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via technorati Share via twitter