Username:  Password: 
Login with Social Media Follow BBCRadioForum on Twitter

Author Topic:  Ed Stewart  (Read 1804 times)

JY

• View Profile
Ed Stewart
« on: January 14, 2014, 12:44:33 PM »
When is BBC Radio 2 going to act on the subject of Ed "Stewpot" Stewart once again his Christmas Day show went down a storm with 1000's if not millions of Radio 2 listeners, highlighting once again that its crazy Ed is only on the network for just once a year at Christmas. I have tried to contact Radio 2 about my idea of Terry Wogan and Ed Stewart sharring the 11am to 1pm slot on a Sunday. Also having Ed stand in for Paul O Grady as O Grady does seem to take a lot of time off. S

JY

• View Profile
Re: Ed Stewart
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2014, 12:49:01 PM »
Sorry I pressed sent by mistake, I was going to say its crazy such a good broadcaster is only given 2 hours a year, if anyone knows the person in charge of Radio schedules please could you post there details as I would like to send them my ideas and thoughts on Ed directly. I hope 2014 see's some common sense and Ed back on Radio 2 sooner than Christmas.

darcysarto

• Viva Happiness
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2014, 08:39:47 PM »
Paul, I can't say I've heard Ed Stewart since I was a child, is he still really relevant today?

JY

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2014, 02:31:59 PM »
Ello Darling lol :)

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via furl Share via linkedin Share via myspace Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via technorati Share via twitter